2018-07-05

Second veteran-squad

In my preparations for my first serious table-top-gaming in
my new house I have built a secon veteran squad to my 
Imperial guard(Warhammer 40 000). All the bits are bought
on second hand I have made a lot of nice finds.
The troops have a lot of firepower and my idea was to make 
them "a bad ass bunch" and I guess it shows. 
The commander has also tied a trophy on his belt from a 
fallen enemy. :)
Weapons like melta-gun and combat-shotgun are both new to me
and I am looking forward "using" them on any prey.
Next step will be the lick of paint and the banner will also
be upgraded with the colours red, white and black.
Fun times ahead! 













4 kommentarer:

  1. A mean looking bunch if ever there was one.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thankyou very much for making this comment Joe.Indeed my friend.Also planning to paint them all in my own "IG-camo-patter" that I tested for the first time on my armoured vehicles last summer.The camo is kind of mixture between pea-dot and modern russian army camo.

      Radera
  2. Svar
    1. Thanyou very much Michal! Do Broni!!! :)

      Radera