2018-12-20

Glass display cabinet V2

When I was working up north in the woods my former boss
wanted to place a lot of prototypes in the garbage to
free space in the display-room.
I thought it was a waste to not reuse this nice glass-
display-cabinet and my boss was very pleased that the
cabinet was removed.
After placing this cabinet in my "man-cave" I soon
discovered that it wasn´t optimised to display figures
and models and that is the reason I have now fitted it
with additional wall-shelves.
The thickness of the wood is 9.5mm and the tracks in
the wall is 10mm so it fits very good together.
I think that this is really nice and I now enjoy my
figures even more. :)








5 kommentarer:

  1. Thank you for your articles that you have shared with us. Hopefully you can give the article a good benefit to us. Glass display cabine

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. You are most welcome Steven. Thankyou for reading this blog and I am very pleased that you find inspiration here.Thankyou very much Steven.

      Radera
  2. Great looking display cabinet and very fitting that it cane from re-purposed materials

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Yes and it is always nice to be able to tweak a solution one step further.Thankyou very much Joe.

      Radera
  3. These glass display cabinets and the items in it are looking wonderful. Thanks for sharing this post with us.

    SvaraRadera