2018-12-24

Simple shelters

In 2017 I met a electrician that made some
maintainance-work on a building and he
was just throwing away some leftovers.
I asked him if he could sell me a 1 meter
long yellow draining-pipe made of plastic
but he just smiled and said: today it is your
lucky day, and indeed it was. :)
I found out that if I split this pipe into two
and then cut it once more into small shelters
and baracks it will look real good with paint.
Some time passed between this moment 
but now I have finished some simple shelters
with the "lick of paint".
Three layers of base-coat(grey) because it wouldn´t
stick and another four layers of paint with
details. I am pleased with the result and hope
that these pictures will give some inspiration.






4 kommentarer:

  1. These are a great idea and they immediately reminded me of pig shelters/stys that are prevelany across England.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thankyou very much Joe.I thought of very simple shelters that could serve as camo or as storage out in the woodlands.

      Radera
  2. Your scrounging abilities are increasing at an exciting rate of success! Well done!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thankyou very much Jay.Great fun to.:)

      Radera