Meltaguns and artillery-staff

To sharpen my teeth for this annual gaming-session 
later this summer I have bought some sharp-shooters
with meltaguns on second hand but also some figures
to serve my Basilisk(undergoing renovation).
The melta-shooters were all sold with american GI-heads
fitted with gas-masks for the SoTR-game.
I have swapped all three heads on the melta-shooters and
I am very pleased with the result as regular IG´s.
Last but not least I bought three artillery-staff for a long
time ago together with other second hand figures but
back then I had no use for these and they all ended up in
a cardboard-storage. Now I have updated and converted 
these figures and with the Basilisk-artillery the will
fit in real good.
In the next report all the figures will be painted in my
self-invented peadot woodland-camo.


6 kommentarer:

  1. Svar
    1. Thankyou very much Michal. The gaming-board will look so much better with special-characters.

  2. Svar
    1. Thankyou very much Jay. It is also fun to see this special characters come alive with some conversion-work.

  3. All the extra 'bits and pieces' really make a battle-fild much more interesting.

    1. Indeed Joe and it makes the table come alive and the excitement will also rise. :) Thankyou very much Joe