2019-04-30

Chimera 2.0 finished

When I started renovating this model it looked very
shabby but I thought that this would be real fun.
I have done a lot on this APC: coverplates for the
tracks, rings around the laserguns in the rear, 
shovel/ram, missile, tank commander, HMG and a 
lot of other details. With my selfinvented camo I
have named IG camo 2.0 I really like the outcome of
this renovation. On one picture you can also see
my other out of the box-build Chimera and eventhough
the coverplates for the tracks with scratch-built 
bolts I think the both blend in quite nicely.
Looking forward sending these vehicles out on a mission
on my next gaming-session. :)














8 kommentarer:

  1. You've done such a good job on this!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thankyou very much Michael. You are much to kind sir.

      Radera
  2. Very nice. The paint job effects are A+++!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thankyou very much Jay for these kind words.

      Radera
  3. Svar
    1. Dzinkuje bardzo Michal! It was great fun to.

      Radera
  4. Great work Ptr, love the camo

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. I like very much and in woodland it blend in very good.Thankyou very much Joe

      Radera