2019-08-08

First major clash on the vacation

On the second week in July my 5 weeks of
vacation from work started.
What a splendid opportunity to start this with
some war-gaming together with friends.
My friend Olle had invited me in his own 
"mancave" and the date couldn´t be better.
We both met on the gaming-table for a
friendly 40k-match between Space wolves
and Imperial guard.The points were set to
1800 each.It was my first test with my Basilisk
and also my homemade lakes and mountains.
I was also ableto test new tactics and use my
artillery more cordinated than before.
Very nice game but we didn´t  finished the game
because I was called back home to take care
of my little-ones.



























Hero of the day!

2 kommentarer:

  1. Sad not to finish a game, but at least you got a bit of play; still a great way to start your holidays/

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. It is but family comes first eventhough it was a painful decision. But eventhough this fact it was great fun.Thankyou very much Joe.

      Radera