2019-09-02

Converted Fallschirmjägers

Several years ago I visited a local second-hand-market 
at the gaming-club and found some Bauhaus hussars to
the game: Warzone mutant chronicles.
The scale is a little bit oversized in comparison to my
other 28mm figures but this is not a problem because
I will use these figures as mean german Fallschirm-
jägers with gene-manipulated bodys to the game Secrets
of the third reich. I got this idea to this project when
I first looked at them by the table. The reason why it
has taken so long to complete this project is that I was
short on 10 jet-packs but now I have found some on
second hand from GW and their WH40k-range.
In Sotr these Fallschirmjägers are quite fun to play but
not to meet as an enemy. I encountered these flying
figures when I played with my russians and the literally
flew through my lines and attacked my soldiers from all
angles and especially my soft targets in the rear...
I will probably also add som kind of wings and stab-
ilizers to give the figures more stability and also make them
look more realistic. I also made some base-plates using
5 mm plastic that was cut and made in a circular shape.
It will be a second report very soon. :)










 

2 kommentarer:

  1. god conversions, they do look the part too,

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Looking forward giving these figures the lick of paint very soon.Thankyou very much Joe.

      Radera