2019-09-05

6mm-Soviets and swedes - Cold war

Last friday a very nice package arrived to my home.
I bought some 
6mm models and figures to play cold war-
games between soviets 
and swedes. Very nice models indeed.
I decided to start playing games in this scale very long ago but
it was until now I made the final step. One of the reasons
for this final push is that I have limited space at home and 6mm
are very handy and you can build a lot and able to store it.
My dream is to build a urban scenery with lots of details.
I will probably build a city-table with modular slots to place buildings.
The buildings will be in two different versions: whole and ruined.
First I will build a table with woodlands, small traditional swedish-
red houses that are very common on the countryside.
The first table will also be fitted with rivers, lakes and roads.
In the future I will also plan to buy some more to complete my collection
especially more troops and transport.
The game-system for this will be Cold war-FoW or a Fistful of Tows.

















4 kommentarer: