2021-11-23

Cold war - Swedish transport and anti-tank-vehicles 6mm

 Finally my long time expected order from my friend

Mathias arrived. With long time I mean that I have

had thoughts for a very long time to complete my cold-

war swedish forces with more transport and also some

very nice anti-tank-vehicles. The green tracked BV202

and BV206 was delayed from another printer for 3 months

because he was in the middle of selling his house...

The rest in grey resin was printed and posted and arrived

in only less than a week and I am very pleased with how

it all came out. The wheeled anti-tank-vehicles (TB C303)

are still on their blisters and very tricky to remove due to its

tiny scale. 

These models all come from Thinginverse and I like them

a lot. Here are one link below.

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4581211

Some of the vehicles bring back a lot of memories from

my service in the royal swedish engineers in the small town of

Eksjö back in the years 1992-93. Back in those days the armed

forces in Sweden were in decline but still the organisation was

still focused to fight back a conventional attack. Today I can´t

say that the armed forces of my country is even a shadow of its 

former haydays and the future is very uncertain eventhough some

small steps has been made to strengthen its military capability

together with our neighbouring countries.

The line up of this 3d-print can be read below. If you are in doubt

and plan to print a swedish force of your own you can contact and

get very good service from my friend Mathias.

Terrängbil 20 : 12 pcs

Terrängbil 1314 - Medical : 5 pcs

Terrängbil 13 - Volvo C304 : 6 pcs

Terrängbil 11 : 7 pcs w MG and 6 pcs without

Terrängbil C303 w antitankcannon(recoilless) 1110 cal 9cm : 5 pcs


Bandvagn 206 : 7 pcs

Bandvagn 202 : 6 pcs


Pansarvärnpjäsvagn 2062 w antitankcannon(recoilless) 1110 cal 9cm : 5 pcs

Pansarvärnrobotvagn 2063 w Robot 55 TOW : 5 pcs

The rest of my growing collection of swedish armed forces in the 6mm-scale

can be found in the link below:

https://huggochslag.blogspot.com/2019/10/swedish-6mm-cold-war-army-complete.html
















 

 

2 kommentarer:

  1. These look indistinguisable from cast models and are great models, hopefully you'll find some time to paint all this up !

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. I am very pleased with these models and next will be to create all the house-models on my list in CAD and finally 3d-print them.When finished it will be a gaming-table that will look like no other. :) Thankyou very much Joe.

      Radera