2020-09-23

Sandbags based

Sun is shining and I have enjoyed some hobby-

work all alone. A couple months ago I made some

moulds in hobby-clay to make a plastermodel of

one of my sons feet. The extra hobby-clay resulted

in very nice-looking sandbag-shelters for my minis.

Now I have put some basing and also glued all

the loose parts together using pva. If you will try

this yourself I advise you to also put some strips of

tape under each base-plate to prevent them from 

bending when pouring some pva and sand.

The US-troops that will be used as cold war-infantry

also were updated with proper bases.

Last but least are some finds that will be used

in Necromunda ash-wastes. The heads with nice-

looking haircuts are from the range Spacewolves.










4 kommentarer:

  1. Useful and beautiful, great job!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thankyou very much Phil.It was also great fun to do.

      Radera
  2. Strange that you bought so much and had extraleft ove, hah/ Well done getting more than five minutes to yourself and making good use of the plaster - you havebeen busy!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. The clay was very nice to work with but I am not sure how it will evolve over time!?Thankyou very much Joe

      Radera