2020-09-27

Completing my Jerrys and Ivans

I am very keen to start playing Flames of war but

until now it has only been a build up.

My friend Peter S donated all his old rule-books and 

armylists because it was version 3 but still it is very

playable to me. Next up was that I got an offer to buy a 

second hand large soviet army. And last year I bought

their counterpart(germans).

Still I wanted to make my collections more playable and

I lacked german aircrafts, german AA, german recon

and very important King Tigers and heavy russian artillery.

Last week I completed this with two buys.

When I opened the packages one of the two sellers also

donated 2 Marder(v1) and 3 Panthers. Very nice and

also for free. Thankyou very much Jens!

Next up will be to paint all these models in late war-colours.

The half-tracks looks very good and will not be converted

but I will put on som camo-nets and stowage for the right

worn down look.

Last but not least only 3 of the models had some damages

due to the sending but I will manage to repair this. :)












2 kommentarer:

  1. That's a lot of german reinforcement and for the most part being painted is an added bonus.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. For a start the paintjob will do but later on I plan to paint my whole collection including the PBI. My collection of germans are big but I always liked the idea of "buying" different setups and to choose from a variety of vehicles and troopchoices is half of the game in my opinion.Thankyou very much Joe :)

      Radera