2023-09-26

Beutepanzer 15mm

 Found these very nice-looking models on the

Thinginverse and decided to use these in my

Flames of war-project Berlin 1945.

The two tanks are modified versions of the

soviet KV-1 and T-34. 

The KV-1 is modified with a cupola and

german PAK-40-cannon.

The T-34 is also fitted with a cupola and schuerzen,

coverplates on both the hull and turret.

Very cool-models indeed. I have also printed 

some extra KV-1-turrets just in case I will use

the Beute-panzer as original soviet tanks.

Finally I haven´t decided if I will paint these

models in all-german-colours or only the

turrets!? Probably I will paint the T-34 in 

"ambush-camo/peadot" and the KV-1 with a 

german turret and a soviet-green hull.

I also send a big thankyou to the 3d-print-service:

ADM/Mad about 3d for sending me extra prints 

of the KV1-turrets (I only ordered 3).










1 kommentar: