2023-09-01

AA, Sturmi-Stug and field-kitchen

To give my germans some shelter on the gaming-table

I have printed some more models.

I choose some tracked softskins and also a variant of the

famous Hanomag Sdkfz 251/252.

To be more precise the models are:

Ford V3000SM Maultier with 2cm Flak and the

Sd Kfz 251/21 Ausf. D "Drilling" 1,5cm FLAK.

Next up is the converted german Stug that was used by

the finns during WW2 and nick-named "Sturmi".

This tank-model is very nice but needs some attention

because the holders on the woodens logs didn´t come

out properly in the 3d-printer. Not so big project because

I really like these models. Only backside on this order from

my 3D-print-service (ADM / Mad about 3d) is the 

service or shall I say no service from the postal office

here in Sweden. The Postnord is infamous for their mistreat-

ment in goods and packages and in this case the barrel of

my fourth Sturmi broke. No shadow on ADM/Mad about 3d

because they provide excellent service and I am very happy

with orders from them so far!

Last but not least are two field-kitchens to be used by the 

germans. Very nice models but I need to make new wheels

because eventhough they are accurate in scale and detail they

are too fragile when being used on the gaming-table.

All models are in the 15mm-scale (1/100) and to be used in

the WW2-game Flames of war.












 

3 kommentarer:

  1. Wonderful 3d prints, pity about the damage and the fragility of the field kitchens (which look superb)

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. The backside 3d-print others files are often that they are truescale but not suitable for gaming.When I am finished renovating our workshop/garage (75% finished so far) I will start producing and draw my own models.
      Eventhough these models are fragile I will ugrade these with spareparts that I draw and print in the future and the upgraded versions will very nice to be placed on the gaming table.

      Radera