2023-09-27

88mm and US quad

 To get some more individual 15mm-models on 

the gaming-table I have printed som AA/Antitank-

artillery on wheels. When the enemy was near

the germans sometimes fired their 88mm-

cannons directly without unloading from the

transport-wheels. I think these models looks

really good and only backside is that they are

fragile and one has broken due to the postal

office-service when deliver...

Next up is how to solve my problem with my

two M3-halftracks with broken quads.

I have tested modifying the cad-file but it came

out wrong twice and the latest "failure" is that

the base is not scaled right to fit into the model

but the artillery is. I will cut of the wrong-base

and ugrade with a small plastic-pipe but I will

very careful doing this because resin-dust is not

healthy.

All models are printed by ADM/Mad about 3d and

the link is to be found at the bottom of this blog-page.

































Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar