2023-10-02

A very nice package

A couple of weeks ago a very nice package arrived to

my doorstep in the village were I live.

I talked to my friend Mikael that one of my 3d-printed

finnish Stugs hade broken its cannon-barrel due to bad

handling by the postal-office and wanted to help

sending me two new stug-barrels but he also added

some "extras". The package was filled with goodies. :)

I opened and found a company of Bretonnians knights

to WHFB. Some needs some fixing but no big thing.

I also found furniture to be used together with RPG

and traditional miniature-gaming and scenery.

All the finds above will be painted before gaming!

Last but not least some extra tuft for the basing.

In my next report I will also write about to sets of WW2-

15mm-figures that Mikael also sent me.

I finish this report with a big thankyou very much Mikael!

To be continued!









Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar