I have been busy and not so active on publish new projects
on my blog and the reason is being a father and on saturday
my latest mini will be baptisted.
I have still managed to squeeze in some hobby-time when
all the rest of my family was asleep.
The result is small lakes and also templates for rivers.
I have read on another blog that using mdf and making
boundaries and river beads of polysterene will be of a
good result. To finalize I have made 4 layers of cheap
clear coat/laquer (furniture clear coat).
The paint is from GW and darkblue and also turquoise
on the outer areas of the water for a shade-effect.
I am also planing to test spreading out small particles
of aluminium-dust for a more living shiny-effect.
I also put on some tape under each lake-model to prevent
the mdf from bending when putting on pva.