2020-10-07

German elite-troops and support

In my big project: Flames of war, eastern front 1944-45 I

plan to recreate the battle for Seelow heights and the final

battle in Berlin. To make this more accurate I was earlier

in short of both german elite troops and infantry-supportweapons.

A week ago I came across a very nice second hand stock

of german tinsoldiers in the scale of 15mm.

The soldiers are very nice sculpted and I will paint them

as Fallschirmjägers, Waffen SS and Volksgrenadiere.

I also got a lot of Machineguns and Panzerfausts and this will

be much needed when trying to stop the red "storm".

In the package I also received 3 armoured cars (sdkfz 222).

I like these models very much and they will be used as recon.

A Marder III without gun will probably be a used as a 

Munitionschlepper. Another gem is a 2cm AA-gun that will

be converted and much needed on the gaming table.

Very nice models and figures indeed. Next up will be some 

paintjob of the PBI(poor bloody infantry). :)














2 kommentarer:

  1. Wonderfully detailed figures for their size.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. i like them a lot(both the plastics and in tin). I already think about the gaming table with painted figures and very detailed scenery.Thankyou very much Joe

      Radera