2021-02-26

6mm - Nato and US-groundforces

 Finally my NATO/US-groundforces are on its

way to be completed.When I bought most of

my collection of 6mm-models/figures the Soviets

were way to many in numbers to be challanged

by my then so little counterforce.

I have invested in artillery and logistics this time.

My friend Michael living in Barnsley, UK helped me

also this time and I must say I am very greatful.

Thankyou Michael! :)

UK/Nato FV4205 Chieftain bridge-layer (4 pcs)
UK/Nato FV4204 Chieftain ARV (4 pcs)
UK/Nato Tracked Rapier 49KB23 (4 pcs)
UK/Nato AS 90 Braveheart 15mm (4 pcs)
UK/Nato FV432 with mortars (4 pcs)

US Honest John, mobile rocketlauncher (4 pcs)
US M753 Lance, mobile rockelauncher (4 pcs)
US M110 Howitzer  203mm (8 pcs)
US M35 truck (6 pcs)
US M47 sergeant York 40mm (4 pcs)
US M163 Vulcan (6 pcs)
US M2 Bradley Apc (6 pcs)
US M551 Sheridan light tank (6 pcs)
US Hummer weapons carrier with TOW (8 pcs)
US M60 Mbt with minerollers (4 pcs)
US Hummer personal carrier, recon (6 pcs)
US Hummer cargo carrier  (2 pcs)

I also got some extra US-recon vehicles(4 pcs) that

I strongly believe are the Scorpion ,

DPV (Desert patrol vehicle). See picture 11.

Very nice models and will be great fun to place on

the gaming table when painted.




















4 kommentarer:

  1. What a most impressive collection of vehicles...Wow!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Almost complete! I am really looking forward putting these models on the gaming-table.Thankyou very much Phil.

      Radera
  2. Thats a lot of reinforcements for the Nato forces, probably very welcomed by them too!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Indeed. The diversity really makes the whole impression,Nice models and even nicer if I can paint them right!Thankyou very much Joe

      Radera