2021-02-26

Pine-trees 1/285

To make a table in the scale 1/285 with a "true"

Scandinavian look, you need pine-trees!

The easy way would be to buy them from the

retailer but to be creative is essential in my hobby.

Because we are in the middle of moving a lot of

things in our house will be donated or thrown away

and one plastic Christmas tree didn´t make it to

our new home. I plan to use the plastic-branches to my

own pine-trees in 6mm-scale. My first very simple

test was to cut them and see if they fit. One and one

they look very simple but "en masse" the will look

good. I plan to paint them with some kind of highlight

to get a "deeper" and more living shade.

I will mount the trees to both bases with a rocky look

and in group. The bases will be cut in rounded squares

probably in sinze 60x60mm. This report is the first of

two.











2 kommentarer:

  1. That's a great and quick way to make a forest or two in 6mm.
    Just the one tree shoule be enough to forest a pretty large table.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. I totally agree and I think it will be a nice setting when finished.Thankyou very much Joe

      Radera