2022-04-28

Flames of war - US lend lease to the soviets

To give my soviets in the game Flames of war more diversity

I decided to add some more lend lease-vehicles from the US.

First up is 6 very nice Shermans of the model M4A2.

In addition I also 3d-printed one M3 Quad and 2 extra turrets to

be replaced on two models I purchased earlier.

A very nice model that I will paint and put in a small

diorama is the M4 Sherman Calliope. The Calliope brings

back a lot of nice memories from when I was a small boy

and saw this model from Monogram in the 1:32 scale.

The trucks are all Chevrolets and I couldn´t resist the nice

look of those and they will be used both for my japanese and

my finnish-forces. Last but not least I have also printed two

extra M4A2-turrets to convert my already built Shermans from

my report published yeasterday. When fitted I can add two

more Shermans to my main Sherman tank-force.

The soviet tracked artillery will be reported in a seperate 

blog-report.

I finish this report and send a big thankyou for all god service

to my 3d-printer named Mathias.















2 kommentarer:

  1. Great models, hard to believ that they're 3D printed.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. The option to make your own models is both fun and inspirational and for me with more than 15 years of 3d-cad-experience the leap is not big. These models are not my own but more and more will be. Thankyou very much Joe

      Radera