2022-04-27

Starting on my pile of shame 2022

This will be my first report in 2022. My blogging has been

somehow delayed during my parental leave, I wonder why... :)

First up is 4 american models and 1 soviet to the game Flames

of war. Before moving to my new house I bought 3 M4 Shermans

and 3 M3 75mm Gun Motor Carriages to be used as lend lease to

my soviets. These has been laying until now and I am quite

pleased with the result. The white dust on the models are a

chemical reaction because of bad ventilation when using

superglue. For the moment I am not sure if I will replace

all the turrets on the Shermans with new equipped with a 

more powerful cannon!?

The last model is a Zis-truck that will be used as

a mobile HQ.












2 kommentarer:

  1. Good to see that you're back posting again. After moving house and rasing a young family it is difficult

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thankyou very much Joe.Indeed it is but I still missing my hobby and to be able to blog is also to keep the spirit alive. ;)

      Radera