2022-04-30

Finally some 15mm roads!

 Finally I have managed to get some essential roads to be

used in 15mm Flames of war-games. The cobblestones are

made from 3d-files downloaded from Thinginverse but I have

modified them to double thickness to be able to endure a life-

time of miniature-games. I like the look very much and my

friend Mats in the northern part of Sweden printed them in

filament-thread to a thickness of 5mm. He helped me very

much with how to print these in filament and he also chose

a very good colour on the models. Next will be to add some

paint and shading and I ready to start playing. I think without

roads the table will be very dull.

I also printed a useful bridge and some bomb-craters.

In the future I will also make 3d-models of dirt-roads and 

draw them in CAD myself to get the look I want.

In my collection I already have rivers, small lakes, trees and

flat hills and with the roads it will be an almost complete

setting when my models and miniatures are all painted... :)

Thankyou very much Mats!













Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar