2022-04-28

The lick of paint

I have been collecting models and figures for a long time

now and very soon I will start painting both my forces to

play Flames of war version 3 and Cold war 1985.

I have a collection of germans, soviets, japanese and

finns to the game FoW. To play scenarios in the

cold war 1985 (which gaming system to be used is not

decided yet) I have : Sweden, USA, USSR, GB, GDR, BDR.

The colours are a mix to be used for priming, shading and

detail-work.

I must also send out a big thankyou to Gustavsson spel

that gave me the best service to identify dunkel gelb,

dark red metal-paint and the right colours for both the

soviet and japanese uniforms. All these are from Vallejo.

I also find the right colours to paint the swedish M-90-

camo. 

https://guspel.se/









2 kommentarer:

  1. That's a lot of preparation for your painting marathon.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thankyou very much Joe. Indeed but painting is almost the thing in my hobby that gives the models the biggest reward. Will be very fun to see them finished

      Radera