2023-06-22

Made my own PT-3 mineroller for 3d-printing

 Being a tabletop-gamer but also a CAD-worker has

its advantages. I have looked in the history-books and

found that the Soviets used a PT-3-mineroller to clear

mines and pave the way when assaulting their enemies.

The PT-3-mineroller is a crude item and will be docked

onto a T-34-tank. Next step is to base the model and

make the docking-device to point out so it easy will be

able to dock together with the tank and to be disconnected

when not in use.

I have printed 6 of these and the result in the 15mm-scale

is o.k and it will look even better with some paint.

Happy Midsummer to all you reader out there!








2 kommentarer:

  1. What can be dine with 3D printing continues to amaze me.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. It is very fun to create and also to print your own things.I am also planning to learn how to use the program called Blender to be able to work and design more organic and rounded shapes.

      Radera