2023-06-20

Back again

My blog has been very quiet lately and the reason

is very simple, my own time is less than limited.

During my absence I have struggled with renovating

and completing our garden with: green house, isolating

our garage, building big wooden boxes to plant flowers

in, carpentry-work, paving etc etc.

I also managed to reach the age of 50 and now I have officially

entered the "dark side". :)

Eventhough all the above and working full time and taking

care of my children and family I still work with my hobby

in mind.

Latest buy has been 4 plastic kits to be used in Flames of war

and the Berlin 1945-scenario.

I also bought some german Fallschirmjägers and german infantry

in greatcoats. The german FJ-unit is now ready to be completed

and I will also add some recoilless cannons(puppchen), medium-

mortars and PAKs for close support.

The new figures are all from Skytrex and I like the a lot.

The gritty-pictures show my figures I already have in my collection

before that I added for an complete overview.

The FJ fought in Berlin 1945 and on the ground they were a feared

elite-unit not to be triffled with. :)

Next report will be about models I have drawn in CAD myself to

be 3d-printed and used on the gaming-table.









2 kommentarer:

  1. Good to see you blogging again and still progressing with ne of your many projects.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thankyou very much Joe. I have missed communication through my blog with my fellow hobbymates.

      Radera