2023-06-26

My own 3d-printed Borgward Wanze

Next project is to make a small but very nice-looking 

model called Borgward. The small tracked vehicle was

produced by the germans and two variants are in my

opinion more interessting than other.

I will make my version of the Tankhuter (Wanze) with

6 tubes firing panzerschreck-rockets and the Demolition

carrier that was remote-controlled, and when arrived near

its target it could release a big box in the front carrying

450kg of explosives.

I have been looking for both these two models in the

15mm-scale but until Battlefront realeased their new

Berlin 1945 to the game Flames of War version 4 they

were hard to find, and I decided to make these myself.

Some work is still to be done with both models (smoke-

grenades-launchers in the front on the Wanze and the

fittings of the 6 panzerschrecks and also som minor details

on the demolition carrier).

Eventhough there has been a lot of work on the free-time

(when all the rest of the family has been sleeping) it was

worth it and next report will show the 3d-printed result.








  

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar