2023-06-27

My first handmade building - rendered

 Last year I made my first building drawing i CAD

and finally 3d-printed the finished STL-file.

The result was very satisfying and made in filament.

I haven´t painted the model yet but I decided to

experiment with colors and render to see what if.

I must say the model looks good and almost if it

is taken from the real world.

On the link below you also can read about this

model in the making and come alive:

https://huggochslag.blogspot.com/2022/06/my-first-handmade-cold-war-building.html 

The last picture show the housemodel fresh from the

3D-printer. 






2 kommentarer:

  1. That's a very detailed build; I continue to be amazed by 3D printing.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. I tested how to draw in CAD and what will be visible and not.This model is made in filament and little bit more crude than resin(you can see the layers).Thankyou very much Joe

      Radera