2023-08-23

PT-3 Soviet mineroller

 Finally I have now 3d-printed my own

CAD-crafted PT-3, soviet mineroller.

I choose resin to make all the details 

"pop out" and the result is really good 

and fits like a hand in the glove with my

T-34-tanks in the 15mm-scale.

I ordered 6 of these from the swedish-based

3d-printservice Mad about 3d/ADM and I

must say I got excellent service and all of

the models were thoroughly placed in a 

sheltered package.

The "plan" are that the minerollers will be able

to push through 
the german mine-fields in the 

game Flames ofwar. 

I can´t wait to paint these!!!

Below you also can read about my 3d-work

in CAD.

made-my-own-pt-3-mineroller-for-3d














2 kommentarer:

  1. Blev riktigt bra där Peter! Tack för du anlita mig! =) /Mathias

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Tackar och bugar. Vill även skicka ett stort tack för mycket god service och de mycket prisvärda 3d-utskrifterna.Vi hörs snart igen med nya beställningar! /Ptr

      Radera