2023-08-09

Smart and cheap storage for miniatures - updated

During this summer my collection of miniatures 

and models has been growing even more since

I posted my last report about how to store these:

https://huggochslagsmart-and-cheap-miniature-storage.html

I have found out that IKEA sell "big" cardboard boxes

that has the measurements inside to perfect fit

my homemade cheap green cardboard-trays.

The IKEA-box is named Pappis and cost about

2 Euros each. Very good storage indeed and 

allows me to be able to pile my green-cardboard-

trays 3 layers high. To lift my piled green card-

trays easy I use A3-sheets of paper but I will

probably ugrade these to permanent laces or

small strings that are firmly attached underneath.

This solution will be a very good way to store all

of my miniatures and models both 15mm and 28mm.









Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar