2021-01-26

Smart and cheap miniature-storage

Me and my growing family is about to move and
a need for movable storage for my collection of
miniatures and models is getting inevitable.
First up is how to store my collection of 15mm-
figures and models to the Flames of war-game.
I have used the top on boxes used for A4 copy-
printpaper and the compartments are made of left-
overs from cardboardboxes (thickness 5mm).
The compartments are used mainly for storage but
also for support when making a pile of these boxes.
Next up will be to label these boxes.




















3 kommentarer:

  1. Indeed Bartek and a cheap one too. :) Thankyou very much.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Good storage system, but do they fit into theblue crate ? I use these bluecrates a lot - I must have well over twenty of them! (I refer to themas "vegetable trays")

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. I measure the inside measurement of the bluecrate to 390x275mm and my miniature-storage is roughly 225x310mm on the outside so it fits. Thankyou very much Joe.

      Radera