2021-11-12

My first 3d-models to print

 When buying my soviet 15mm-force I also got some

extras. One of these extras was a couple of long cannons

to be fitted with the light antitank-cannon 45mm 1937

and make it the stronger M-42-version.

A thought struck me to complete these and why not

make a chassi to 3d-print and complete these cannons!?

When drawing I also completed a german and a japanese

version that looked similar.

The result you can see on the pictures. I will probably also

fit the german Pak 36 with a my own 3d-model of  of the

additional Stielgranante 41 (a antitank-rocket that is fitted 

onto the cannon).

The japanese cannon (Type 1 47mm) is printed in a large

number because they used these cannons as fixed positions

and not in a flexible tactics as their german- and soviet-artillery

crews. Next task with the japanese cannons will be to add crews.

Next to draw and print was panzerfaust 60. I will use these rockets

both for my german homeguard/volksgrenadiere and soviet combat

engineers in the 15mm scale. Looking back I feel that it wasn´t to

hard to make these models of my own and next project will be

rare vehicles such as  japanese armoured cars and german experimental

tanks. Very nice project indeed and next step will be to base and paint.























2 kommentarer:

  1. Those look superb and I like the idea that you've massed procruced them too! The pamzer fausts look a little too big, but are just as usable in their current state.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thankyou very much Joe. The panzerfaust come in 3 variants and this is the largest called FP60 and I hope that I got the scale right looking at other figures.

      Radera