2020-10-21

Soviet spearhead

I already got a lot of soviets and models in my collection but

I have learnt the "hard" way that a armour-attack without a

"solid" spearhead often loose momentum.

To adjust this I have invested in 4 heavy tanks named JS-2 from

Plastic soldier company. All the tanks are originally fitted with 

Dshk-anti aircraft MG but only one "survived" the trip in the

package so I will have to improvise the rest.

These JS-2 together with ISU-122 (I have 5) will be a heavy punch

to any defending germans in the trenches...

I also bought one Katuysha BM-13 to have a complete artillery-barrage

of 8 trucks.

Last but not least I got some PBI to fill up my ranks.I am not very fond

of plastic-figures but to fit my russian artillery and staff they will

do. As soon as I have painted all my soviet models and miniatures

I will make a complete lign up but until then stay tuned. :)












4 kommentarer:

  1. Lovely vehicles and infantry, well done!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. A lot to do but great fun to put all these miniatures on the gaming-table. Merci beaucup mon ami :)

      Radera
  2. Svar
    1. I am way behind on all my projects because of my ever growing family and renovation on our house. I will start painting but it will probably be this Christmas... I hope. :) Dziekuje bardzo kolego :)

      Radera