2020-10-08

FJ machinegun-platoon and Soviet armour

Last but not least I have bought a machine-gun platoon in

the 15mm-scale. I have bought it for only 5 Euros on

second hand it is original Battle-front-figures.

The figures are Fallschirmjägers and the kit contains both

MG-34 and MG-42. I like the models and I think the will

look real good with some paint.

Next up is some soviet armour. To support an attack the

soviets used SU-76 and basically it is a anti-tank-cannon

on tracks and they are "cheap" to use in the game Flames

of war so I bought 5 of these from Gustavsson spel.

To make my small collection of T-34's complete I also 

bought 5 of these lovely models from plastic soldier

company. Nice buys indeed.














2 kommentarer:

  1. That's a lot of stuff at a very good price.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Indeed and both the SU-76 and the FJ will be hard nuts to crack on the gaming-table. Especially the SU-76 will come handy when storming german strongholds and towns.Thankyou very much Joe

      Radera