2021-01-29

Flames of war 2021

 In the Christmas-time of 2020 I found some
more finds to my ever growing Flames of war-
collection.
Both germans and soviets.
First up is the Waffen ss-tank hunter-platoon 
containing 4 Schwimmwagen with crews.
A nice set with nice models and figures.
I also bought german artillery-crew to be used
to Pak 43 and 37mm-artillery.
Last but not least a Bergepanther(recovery-
vehicle) and a medium german mortar-platoon.
All the figures above are second hand and I got
them for a very reasonable price (50%). 

To start playing the game I have been planning for
a long time and the russian setup has been the hard-
est to figure out. I will go for a core of a russian
engineer/sapper battalion because the are so diverse.
Maybe I chose this because I am a former member
of the royal swedish engineers!? :)
Before Christmas I order a very nice set of russian
engineers and they look really good and best of all
is that they are made of tin!
On top of all this I also added some soviet MG-figures
but these "chaps" are made in plastic but as you say:
you can´t win all the time. :)














2 kommentarer:

  1. Wow, you must be almost able to field a dvision of both Russians and germans.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. There are a lot to be done and when finished there will be at least one division of each. Great times ahead. Thankyou very much Joe.

      Radera