2021-01-26

X-mas-soviets

This Christmas a friend decided to donate a package of
plastic miniatures because he thought that their poses were
"dull". Me and my friend Andreas had a second about this
and split the package in two.I received by mail a package
containing 2 complete squads of russian infantry ww2 (28mm).
Arms, legs, torsos etc to 20 complete figures!
Very nice addition to my ever growing collection both to
be used in Bolt action, Chain of command and Secrets of the
third reich.



















2 kommentarer:

  1. Great gift amd well done get them up and table ready.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Indeed. I also returned the favour of splitting the packageto my friend Andreas.I sent him two tanks some germans and historical magazines that described how to paint uniforms etc.Thankyou very much Joe

      Radera