2021-01-29

Necromunda/Ashwastes 2021

Before Christmas I bought some really nice figures
on second hand.
The package contained two figures that can be used as
mechas or power-armour/suits. These "mechanical-
figures" will also be a nice addition to my already
collected TAU-figures to convert.
The rest is spot on in my opinion to be played in a
post-apocalyptic-setting.
I will convert the sitting sniper with a gun-mount on
a pipe to make the pose more realistic.
The gunman is also very nice and the details are "crisp"!
My favourite is the figure that I have named the wanderer
and this one will look amazing with paint and shading.
Nice finds indeed.









2 kommentarer:

  1. Good mel##odles that shoule paintup well; Ido like "the wanderer" too, such a versatile
    figure.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Indeed and the all deserve som love and lick of paint.Thankyou very much Joe

      Radera