2021-12-31

Happy New Year 2022 and 2021 in retrospective

First of all I will send out a BIG thankyou 

to all you readers of this blog and giving me

support in my hobby. Very nice and always nice

to read your comments.

The year 2021 has been a very hectic one and

also filled with pandemic and a different way of

life. This year me and my growing family decided

to sell our house and also build a new one.

The time was right and we made a good deal selling

our old house and also a good deal building and 

signing a contract before all the prices went up

because of the pandemic. During the in-between-

time we all moved to a small vacation-house in

the woods and during this time I didn´t make any

hobby-projects but I bought some more models and 

figures...:)

Next year will be much easier with no big projects

and I also pray that I and my family will not get sick.

The pictures show some of my buys(both 6mm and 15mm) and

my 3d-printing-projects that will also continue next year 

with more home-drawn models.

Happy New Year 2022 and stay safe!

Cheers / Peter













4 kommentarer:

  1. Happy New Year Ptr. I hope you and your family are staying safe and well.
    You may not have had as productive a year as you may have had but with all your addtional forces you have enoguh to keep you busy in any spare time you may get!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thankyou very much Joe! Today 23000 inhabitants got infected and the pandemic is on the rise once again... Eventhough dark clouds is gathering in the east and people are getting sick I am really looking forward this spring.I am just starting a parental leave and better start on a new year is not possible.My youngest and I will spend a lot of time together. :) Maybe when she fall asleep I can start painting my minis!?

      Radera
  2. Somewhat delayed comment, but I wanted to say how nice those 6mm 3d printed buildings were!
    Best of luck for 2022 :)

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thankyou very much Ben! I like these buildings too and I learned a lot about do and don´t just printing these.Next up will be to draw in cad and print my own buildings.

      Radera