I got an personal order to make a 3d-model of a vision a time ago.
The vision was a building that could have been when built both a school and
a kindergarten under the same roof.
I got some drawings showing 2d-views and the outside measurements of the
vision of the build from the architect and the rest to make the 3d-model did I
figure out myself on my free-time.
To not narrow the vision of the build I choose to make it in plain white.
The building and small roofs are printed using a 3d-filament and the spiral-
staircase is printed using a 3d-resin-printer.







What an interesting project to receive. Looks like you have done a great job.
SvaraRaderaThankyou very much Michael. The "customer" was very pleased and it came to great use.
RaderaMarvellous model. I especially love the staircase!
SvaraRaderaBest wishes, James
Hello James! Thankyou very much.Everybody that has been working with 3D-Cad knows that swivel-shapes are a bit tricky but I never give up and when it all fits the feeling of success is overwhelming. :) I must also confess that I some experience in the field using 3d-programs after more than 17 years working as an engineer.Have a nice day!
Radera