One of my favourite 15mm-models in the german collection are the STUG´s and STUH´s.
I bought some of these new and some on second hand in various condition.
If you speak about the working horse of the german tank-force you must choose the
Panzerkampfwagen IV and also the STUG. Later in the war the STUG was upgraded with a
powerful cannon (PAK 40) extra protection (sideskirts etc).
Working on my pile of shame I also fix my finnish collection with 3d-printed models(STURMIS).
I like 3d-printed models but cannons and small details can be very fragile and I have bought
a small second-hand stash containing bits to 15mm-models made of tin.
I also added a tank-commander and I will also upgrade with camo-nets and ammo-boxes etc
to add that extra feeling and diversity to the models.
To be continued.









Great repair job, well done Sir.
SvaraRaderaThankyou very much Michael. These STUGs are very good when hiding in a treeline or bushes.
Radera