2026-08-01

I am back

Hello all!
Time has passed for a long time since I was active on this blog but it has been for a very good reason.

In October 2024 I worked very hard both at work and in private and my body crashed...

I got herniated disc between 6-7 and this affected very much in my daily life. The nerves were 

not functioning properly because the bones grinded them apart because the substance between was 

simply not there anymore. My right hand was hurting and the two longest fingers where numb,

the neck, back and right arm was in constant pain. I couldn´t work or sit by a computer nor sleep and

only after a lot of medicine the situation improved slightly.

In August 2025 I was operated and the surgeon was very good. Only thing he warned me about was

that because of the cut is made in my frontal neck under my chin it could affect my speech and give

me a "whiskey-voice" but I told him that if the rest could be cured it was no problem and   my wife

also like the music of Barry White. :)

On the x-ray-pictures you can see the device that is now at place and firmly attached to the bones using

screws ( I feel a tight bond to the monster of  Frankenstein) :)

I am very greatful for the operation and life is getting better and better. I am also looking forward

publish new reports about my hobby.








Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar