When it comes to gaming 15mm and especially Flames of war I really like the
diversity of models on the gaming-tables.
My collection of these small "gems" is ever growing and to collect is a big part
of my hobby so far. On my shelf I have German, Soviet, Finnish and Japanese
models in the 15mm-scale to play Flames or war or similar games.
During the pandemic I bought both the Soviet T-43 and SU-76i but the boxes
has been almost forgotten until today. The T-43´s are all from Battlefront but
the SU-76i are a mixture of 3D-print and Battlefront.
T-43 was built in 1942 and was intended to replace both T-34 and KV-1 as an up-
armoured medium tank but was never mass-produced when the T34/85 became
logical choice .
The SU-76i is originally a german tank with the gun/gun-turret removed and replaced
by a soviet superstructure and fitted with the 76,2mm soviet anti-tank gun.
About 300 Panzer III´s and STUG´s were a part of the loot when the germans surrendered
in Stalingrad and they were transported to soviet factories to become the SU-76i (the "i"
stands for inostrannaya and means foreign in russian).
Both models in my opinion had fragile gun-barrels so I decided to replace and scratch-
build them using leftovers from"bits-sprues".
I like both models and it will be fun to paint them in the near future.





Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar