2019-07-23

Game markers for Fow v3

After looking at the official gamemarkers to buy
for the game: Flames of war version 3 I decided
to make my own.
I made the symbols by hand in Adobe Illustrator and
finalized them in Indesign and I think the result is o.k.
The only thing that I feel that is not decided yet, is that
I don´t know if I have the right number of markers to
play the russians because they always attack en masse!?
All the markers are also fitted with laminating plastic for
cover. I will also make markers for Necromunda-Ash wastes
and my own game Huggochslag in the future.








6 kommentarer:

  1. I thoroughly approve of home-made counters and yours look very 'professional'.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thankyou very much Joe. I must admit that I enjoy working with graphics in all kinds and to combine this skill with gaming has been a real treat.

      Radera
  2. I am a home-made-marker fanatic, and say these are super neat, Ptr.! BTW. if a game does not have markers/chit, then....well, you know what I mean.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thankyou very much Jay. More homemade markers will be published very soon.If you are interessted I can send you my pdf-templates by mail?

      Radera
    2. Thank you. I would like that.

      Radera
    3. Jay: To which mailbox can I send my templates to you?

      Radera