2019-12-31

More support for the IG

Being a father of three small children is fantastic
but time to other things is often very limited and
the year 2019 has been very hectic.
A new born and also applying for a new job and
get the chance among 65 others has left very little
room for my other hobbies.
Eventhough this fact I have managed to buy some
bits earlier and finally I have built some usable
figures to Warhammer 40 000.
First up is another mortar-team (I now have 2)
and next is some special characters.
The ammo-boxes are made of polystyrene and
with wood-work made of coffee-stirrers.
Some of the figures are made of tin and and I
bought these before the summer-vacation but
no loveto these until now.
The figure I am very pleased with will be my
superior commander to my Imperial guard and
I have named him Alexander Cornelius.
Next up will be to paint these and test them on
the gaming-table.
















8 kommentarer:

  1. Really love this project! Great work!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Nice to read my friend. Wesole schwiat 2020. Ciekuje bardzo Michal.

      Radera
  2. Wonderful job on the bases, beautiful units!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thankyou very much Phil. Happy New year

      Radera
  3. Wonderful pieces, really love the little support stands.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Very nice words from the master.Thankyou very much Michael.

      Radera
  4. With your ever-growing family I'm surprised at how much you can get done!
    (The mortar pits are great scratch-builds btw.)

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thankyou very much Joe.Busy times indeed.New job and a family that needs a lot of love and attention but these "problems" are very nice ones.

      Radera