2019-12-17

Very nice train-models

Ever since I have started my Flames of war-
project I planned to use roads, railroads and
buildings and finally woodland-scenery.
Models of railroads and such are very ex-
pensive and until now I had a crappy toy-
train to use and somehow it didn´t feel right...
Last weekend I was offered some tracks 
and some trainsets on the phone and to my
surprise it also suited my budget.
Allt the train-sets and railroad-tracks went
for only 20 Euros and this was a good price.
Next up will be to base all the railroad-tracks
with pva and sand and finally paint it for the
right look (now it looks like steel-plate).
The trainsets will also get some "lick of paint"
and also some shading.
One interessting side-project will also be to
scratchbuild a armoured train: one for the
soviets and one for the jerrys with AA and
artillery for both close and heavy support.
It will fit very well to my planned campaigns
both in Russia and in eastern Germany 1944-45.













2 kommentarer:

  1. That's a great acquistion, with lots of rolling stock and straight track!
    I'm assuming the final photogrpah is your old set and not your new one painted up !

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. The trainsets looks really nice and will be a very nice piece of sceneryon the gaming table.The final picture is indeed the old crappy toy-trainset that will now be a nice addition the toy-collection of my children.Thankyou very much Joe

      Radera