2020-05-29

Game-markers

When playing table-top-games I have found out that
gamemarkers really enhance the game and also keep
track on things. When I started in 2012 I made some
simple markers and during the game of play I have
updated these and finally I now have printed and
laminated in my opinion my complete set of these.
I publish these to give inspiration have to make these
for personal use.
The markers are primarily to be used for the games:
Flames of war, WH40000, Secrets of the third reich,
FoW cold war 1986.













2 kommentarer:

  1. Very professional looking homemade markers.
    SAt least using your own means you canhave markers purpose0built for your gaes too.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Indeed. It is half of the fun to make conversion and own models or graphics to use. Many of these has evolved during play and now I feel complete to continue wargaming.Thankyou very much Joe

      Radera