2020-05-29

WIP - Recon-vehicle

In my drawers this toy-car has been waiting
to be converted to something of use on the
gaming-table. My inspiration for this is the
Rolls Royce armoured car (1914) and I will
also make a sheltered compartment for the
driver and the gunner.
I will also add a LOT of rivets for the right
look. The bits are taken from the WH40K-
range and will be used as a gatling-gun and
a antitank-multiple-launcher.
The vehicle is to primarily be used by my 
soviets in the game Secrets of the third Reich.
To be continued.




7 kommentarer:

  1. Svar
    1. It will be! A very nice model to convert.Thankyou very much Phil

      Radera
  2. Another great conversion idea.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Nice words from the master. Thankyou very much Michael.

      Radera
  3. Looking forward making this model come alive. Thankyou very much Michal

    SvaraRadera
  4. It's such a basic modek that it'll be interesting to see how you tackle yhis conversion.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. I like the look of it already and better things are to come.:) Thankyou very much Joe

      Radera