2020-05-04

Flat hills

Pandemic, small children and a lot of other projects stops me from being
an active blogger. Recently it has been a bit better and I bought three
very nice flat hills from my friend in Småland.
They only cost med 2 Euros each but the the delivery coste me 6 Euros but
alltogether I am very satisfied with the buy.
The biggest hill will be renovated because some of the flock has been 
scrubbed of. I will use thes flat hills for a variety of scenery and it
will fit perfectly for both 28mm-,15mm- and 6mm-scale. 







4 kommentarer:

  1. Very nice additions and a bargain too.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Indeed Michael and it will be a nice addition.I have planned for a long time to make flat hills but these are much more usable because of its plastic-core.To use polystyrene is often nice but when it floss it is less... Thankyou very much my friend.

      Radera
  2. I love your expression "flat hills", but these are very useful for all periods and distinctly define your hills.
    I think some variety in your flock colour and maybe a few rocks wwould help their asthetic appeal greatly.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thankyou very much Joe. The expression "flat hills" is taken from a documentary made by Yorkshire TV about the war in Russia 1941. A former "Jerry" talked about the landscape as flat valleys and flat hills. :) I will use your tip using rocks and dirt.

      Radera