2020-05-12

Охотник на зомби - Zombie-hunter

Охотник на зомби means zombie-hunter in russian
and this vehicle will both be used to this menace
but also against "living" infantry and aircrafts.
When I played a game of Secrets of the third Reich
against my friend Olle I lended him one of my
german Wirbelwinds fitted with four 20mm flak38-
automaticcannons. This vehicle was very useful
against my zombies and advancing infantry if not
to say devastating... :)
To help my soviets and even the odds a bit I have
now converted a armoured car named Saladin.
I used bits from Games workshop Tau and IG and
I like the result. On the pictures the model is only
painted with a green base-colour but I will give it
some more love later.
I plan to paint some rust and also a russian red
star with the russian name in white.
I want to create a dirty and rusty look to add some
feeling. A report is on its way about the game with
Olle that was played some weeks ago before the
pandemic arrived.










6 kommentarer:

  1. Great conversion Ptr., I hardly recognised the Saladin under all that weaponary; it does look the part !

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thankyou very much Joe. It is the details that make the whole. I am looking forward testing it on the zombie-hordes with the same stats as the german tank. :)

      Radera
  2. I love this! I think I had one of those armoured cars as a boy, if I remember correctly you could fire matchsticks from its barrel! What a brilliant conversion.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thankyou very much Michael. On the pictures published in the very end of the report you can see the matchstickshooter-mechanism but it is now removed.As always I like to twist things and convert them to something of my own.

      Radera
  3. Svar
    1. Thankyou very much Michal. I will update this report when completed.

      Radera