2020-05-07

To magnetize or not

I have bougth two more tanks to my Imperial guard
and this will be a very nice punch when playing.
Eventhough this fact they are not ready yet.
I got an advice from my friend Christian to make
the weapon-system magnetized to make the tanks
versatile and open up a variety of options.
I will not replace the frontal lasergun beside the
driver but both the turret and the sponsons(sidearms)
will be updated. In this moment I have two tanks
75% ready for the making and one 50%.
Not portrayed on the pictures I will also scratchbuild
three gatling-guns and another tank-hunter-cannons
for the turret.
On the pictures I also show my latest buy on bits and
some of these will be used on the tanks.
Last but not least I will use two heads to make two
not so nice-looking cyber-combat robots for the
Necromunda/ash-wastes.I will convert two robots
from the Warhammer 40K Tau-range for this. 








4 kommentarer:

  1. With all those possible options it would be wonderful if you could use magnets. It would give you so many options.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thankyou very much Michael. It will be much more fun to play WH40K when you have more options and use your points rigtht.

      Radera
  2. Magnets may give you a lot of options, but I wonder if you reslly need the hassle of interchanging bits.
    Good luck getting it all working.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thankyou very much Joe. I think it is always fun to challenge yourself and to test new techniques.If I ever will use all the bits is really the question!? :)

      Radera