2019-03-12

Useful bits

In my project Necromunda-Ash wastes I intend
to create a post-apocalyptic feeling and one
step is to use the right bits for the miniatures.
My latest buy of miniatures, WH40k catachan
jungle fighters, will be updated with new
weapons and different heads to get that gritty
and worn down look.
To achieve this I looked on the internet for
new bits to use and I found a good retailer that
sold second-hand bits both for WH40k and
WHFB / AOS.
I must say that the prices are quite resonable and
the service is very good.
I bought both weapons to the miniature figures
and also to be mounted on the vehicles.
I show you two pictures of my growing park
of Mad Max-inspired vehicles with weapons
that can be switched.
The link to the bits retailer (The red factory)

https://theredfactory.se/

I also bought a very nice figure to be used as
a commissar to my Imperial guard-force in 
the game of WH40k. Nice finds indeed. :)














4 kommentarer:

  1. I humbly consider you, Ptr, a three gold star model scrounger (one who procures items for a specific purpose)! Give yourself a pat on the back!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. You are most kind Jay.I think often less is more and it always more fun to create something useful from nothing or leftovers.Thankyou very much

      Radera
  2. An excelllents selection of bits that I can see you making into some very worthwhile pieces.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thankyou very much Joe. I like the look of the orc-bits and with some paint that illustrate rust and dust they will fit in perfectly in a post-apocalyptic scenery.

      Radera